Guaranteed Straighter, Whiter Teeth In Hawick
Clear braces (brackets and wires) for the front of your teeth
Clear, removable Invisalign retainers
North Bridge Dental are one of only a few cosmetic dentists in Scotland that can provide you with an exciting technology, making it easier and faster to straighten your teeth, “High Speed Braces ™”.
In addition we are classed as a Cfast Centre of Excellence and a Platinum Elite Provider for Invisalign.
At North Bridge Dental we have a range of straight teeth systems that will transform your smile and help to restore your self-confidence.
We can help give you the smile you have always dreamed about using our Clear Braces Systems, and they’re not as expensive as you might think.
We want you to be proud of your smile, and with the latest advances within the world of invisible braces we can now make this a real possibility for you!
Our brace systems are:
If you want to know more about our “High Speed Braces™ System” then our FREE Guide to Straight Teeth is ideal. This guide can be sent to you by post or you can read it online, whichever suits you best.
The guide provides you with more information about our practice and our straight teeth team, along with details on each of the straight teeth systems that we currently use. In addition there are patient success stories from satisfied clients that have walked away with a fantastic new smile.
Our High Speed Braces™ treatment is fast, discreet and affordable, with most patients completing their treatment after just 6 to 9 months.
Your teeth will start to move into the correct position and, as a result, they will no longer overlap and you can walk away with a great, straight smile. We have several options that we can use as part of our High Speed Braces™ treatment.
How can it be so much faster than traditional braces? Traditional orthodontics focus on the position of your bite, and so can take years of treatment wearing metal braces. High Speed Braces™ focus on just the front teeth that make up your visible smile, so treatment time is much shorter.
Clear braces that fit on the front of your teeth. Completely invisible braces that actually go behind your teeth or, if you would prefer, clear removable retainers.
Invisalign clear braces and retainers can straighten your teeth quickly and discreetly, giving you the smile you’ve always wanted in a matter of months. The innovative ClinCheck® system allows you to view the projected results of your treatment before it commences.
Invisalign aligners can be removed at any time during treatment, you can eat whatever you want, maintain good oral hygiene, and choose to remove them briefly for special occasions such as weddings or big meetings. Your lifestyle remains intact with Invisalign invisible aligners.
1) You are completely assessed by one of our dentists. We check the full health of your mouth so that we can guarantee the success of your treatment. This includes a full dental heath check, X-rays, gum condition, bite check and bone levels before we start your treatment.
The last thing we want to do is for you to lose your teeth further down the line because we tried to cut costs and cut corners.
2) We want to make sure your braces are right from the off. So, our dentists will check to ensure that your new retainers are properly fitting before you start your treatment. In addition, we know that sometimes we will need to take extra measures to ensure that stubborn teeth move into position as planned. Your dentist will see you regularly throughout treatment to make sure everything is going to plan.
3) We include not one but two types of retainer for you to wear after you have finished your treatment. Again, we want your treatment to last, we don’t want those teeth to move back. Included as part of the package is a clear removable retainer for you to wear at night. And also, a fixed retainer that we place on the back of your teeth. That way if you forget the removable retainer the other one is always there working.
4) Our practice is regulated by the General Dentistry Council (GDC) and the NHS Health Board to make sure we reach standards in terms of training, cleanliness and accountability.
5) We are part of an award-winning dental group (Pain Free Dentistry Group) that has won awards for Best Patient Care, Best Treatment of Nervous Patients and Practice of The Year. Not only that we are Scotland’s only Premium Providers of Invisalign and Cfast systems.
And finally, on top of all that, we guarantee you a straighter, whiter smile or your money back!
North Bridge Dental, 41 North Bridge Street, Hawick, TD9 9PX, Scotland
Providing *Pain Free Dentistry In Hawick
Telephone: 01450 372187
Welcome to North Bridge Dental